South Florida Broadcaster’s Celebrity Golf Tournament
Join us in 2023 for our 2nd Annual Broadcaster’s Celebrity Golf Tournament along side some of South Florida’s most well-known and respected members of our community from Radio Broadcasters to Rock Stars & Athletes as we work together to make things happen!
In 2019, Doc Reno started ”My Family Matters Foundation” and partnered with Joe DiMaggio Childrens Hospital Foundation to provide temporary financial assistance to qualified caregivers that are facing loss of wages while caring for a child with cancer.
- Complimentary range balls for practice
- Complimentary Lunch on arrival
- Beverages on the Course
- Golfer’s Gift Bags
- Silent Auction
- Raffle, Giveaways
- VIP Dinner party with full course meal and cash bar
- Meet some South Florida’s most well-known and respected members of our community from Radio Broadcasters to Rock Stars and Athletes as we work together to fundraise for My Family Matters Foundation.
Golf Tournament information:
Pembroke Lakes Golf
10500 Taft Street, Pembroke Pines, FL. 33026
The Date of the Tournament:
Friday, May 5, 2023 Cinco de Mayo
Individual Player: $250
- One Million Dollars Hole in One
- Beat the Pro Hole in 2 Wins in a Par 5 – Wins a $5,000 Golf Trip of a Lifetime with Airfare for Two to San Francisco, Two Nights at the Pebble Beach Lodge, Three Rounds of Golf for Two
- Beat the Pro in a Par 3
- Putting for Liquor Bottles
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive and
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Awards
Selling Out Fast!
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
For information, please contact
Doc Reno at 561-878-1343